Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I feel my best when I'm happy

It's been almost a month since I've last posted. Reasons being that my life is pretty boring, and that I only seem to have things to write about when I'm depressed, which I haven't been. =)


(I actually got this fortune on one of our very first dates.)


Alex and I have been dating for a month now, and it's been the best. I can't remember the last time I felt so happy, confident, thankful, accepted, optimistic, and appreciated. Each day we spend together is like a new adventure; learning new things about each and about life, growing closer with each touch. It's only the beginning, but I'm hopeful this is only the first chapter of an exceptionally long story of us.

In other news. Still no luck on the job front. It's kind of discouraging but I'm trying not to let that bring me down. I'm highly optimistic that, for some reason, this is how it's suppose to be. I mean I can survive another couple months on ramen noodles and PB&J. =)

Weight Watchers news. I'm still losing weight, but slowly, definitely not as fast as I was before. I've been going to the gym three to four times a week; working on my cardio and lifting weights. I don't like it while I'm there, but I feel great afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment