Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

Not too much going on in my life. A few things have happened since I last posted.

I'm down 11 lbs. Woot. =) Hopefull I keep doing what I'm doing, and I keep on losing.

From the suggestion of my friend Katie I joined a online dating website. I've been talking to this guy who seems pretty cool. Anyways, we're going out for pizza this weekend.

I've been kind of worried about my income as I'm going to be out of a job come next week. However, today I got a call about coming in for an interview at Meijer. Not the most glamorous job, but anything for the summer is good with me.

So I have a pretty eventful weekend coming up. Things could go either way. Hopefully it will be a great weekend. I just need to stay positive.



No comments:

Post a Comment