Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Surrounded By Empty Space

I was all set to write about my weekend; which was a pretty good one. However, it seems pointless.

Recently, today recently, I was over taken by this unshakeable feeling of lonliness. I feel like I'm always moving, but nothing special happens. Each day is like the day before. I hope that maybe someday I'll outgrow this lonliness, maybe find someone who understands, someone to fill the empty space. Though sometimes being surrounded by people can make me more lonely than when I'm alone. I'll be in this crowd, but unable to trust anyone or talk to anybody. Then I truly feel alone.

“I'm lonely. And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs. And it scares the shit out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment