Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Overview

How does a quick overview of my life sound? Well here it is anyways.

Work

I'm a Shift Leader at a convient store on a unversity campus. Yep, specific I know. I actually received an email today about how we (employees) shouldn't be writing anything harmful about the company on social media websites. I thought it was funny how on the day I decided to start blogging, is the very same day I received that email. And so we're going to keep things about work semi-vague.

For the most part I have no problem with the job I do, I actually enjoy it most day. Sometimes though I have to deal with ridiculous things, and ridiculous people. For example; one day the freezer decided to stop working, and i had to deal with about 200 pints of melting/melted ice cream. That wasn't a fun night.

Family

Everyone's good. Immediate and extended (as far as I know).
I have two sets of parents: Mom/Stepdad & Dad/Stepmom.
Five Siblings: 2 Brothers, 3 Sisters, 1 Sister-In-Law.
So to say taht everyone is good isa a small victory.

Friends

I have more friends in terms of quality then in quanitiy. Whick is probably best.

There are both pros and cons to this situation. The major pros being that my friends are frickin awesome, and I trust them all wholeheartly. The biggest con though is that I do get lonely. Especially since not one of these friends lives in the same town as me, or as each other. Yes, it's kind of sad. And I know we all get sad about it sometimes, but we make it work. And keeping our friendships strong even over long distances is definitely worth it.

Hobbies

I read alot. (I'm sure I'll discuss some of the things I read). I write a little. (Maybe I'll share some of my writings). I like to volunteer (althoguh I haven't had alot of time for it).

I don't know if you would qualify this as a hobby, but I'm currently doing Weight Watchers. Along with that I've been using my Wii to do dance workouts almost everyday. I've just finished my first month and I've lost about 7.5 lbs.

Last but not least....

Sam

No, Sam is not my boyfriend. He's my cat. I'm so happy to have him. He makes even the most lonely nights bareable. He's so cute and funny. Fact: Today is Sam's 1st Birthday. =)

Well, I didn't think I'd be writing this much, but I did.
Thanks for reading. Hopefully we'll get into some more interesting stuff soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! I love this! I love you! I'm so excited you have a blog! I had no clue you lost 7.5 lbs. already!!! (I guess I'm a bad friend for not asking, though...sorry about that!) AWESOME JOB!!! Your section about friends made me happy and sad. Only sad because I miss you so much! But quality is better than quantity, and I couldn't be happier to have a best friend like YOU! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete